Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vintage Children Clear Stamps...Coming Soon!

I just couldn't wait to show you a sneak peek of the next Clear Stamp set that will be available later this month! How darling are these?? So perfect for ATCs or cards!

You'll see a better viewing of them when they are available...just couldn't wait to give you a sneak peek!


So darn cute!


This is a really cute Laser Color Transparency overlay sheet of Vintage Children. I SOLD OUT of these at Art Unraveled and had received a few emails requesting them again.

These will be available very soon.

They were selling for $2.50 a sheet!

They are smudge-proof, water-resistant, and heat resistant too!

Thanks again for stopping by!

.

9 comments :

2amscrapper said...

These are just the kind of stamps I like! Thanks for visiting my blog. I need to look around here!

Jenny said...

Ooooh those stamps are gorgeous and love the transparency... so many yummy things to see here :)

Jenny x

Stef H said...

oh i am so glad you stopped by because it brought me here! what fabulous images you have!!!! i love the vintage look and just cannot seem to get it across in my work so i don't do it. i'm sure a few of your images will definitely cure that - lol!

i love the sneak peek and yipper! it would be FABULOUS colored with copics.

i'm now a follower too. woooo hoooo!

hugs :)

Netty said...

Thank you for popping by and following me because it enabled me to find you and your wonderful stamps, just love them. Annette x

Lyneen said...

WOW love the new stamps.... the transparency is adorable. Now I will have to do some shopping.

Darlene said...

Hi Pam! It was so good to hear from you again and your new line looks awesome!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Glad to see things are going so well for you!!! I will look around and see what all you've been up to!! Stay in touch!!

Tanya said...

Awesome stamps!!!!~

Linda said...

This stamp set is SO charming and I love the transparency!

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Thanks for the sneak peek - just adorable!Have a wonderful week.
Marie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...